Real estate and construction
Lawyers of the company PROXIMA provide legal advice to developers and investors, tenants and owners with all types of real estate transactions in Ukraine, including the acquisition, construction and lease of office buildings, shopping centers, industrial facilities and residential buildings.
Our company accompanied with a number of projects for the acquisition of real estate development projects in Ukraine. Our team has extensive experience in receiving various kinds of permits, design and construction documents in state agencies and institutions at all levels in all stages of real estate project support, including licenses and approvals required for the construction.
- legal advice on sale, purchase, lease, construction of office buildings, hotels, commercial and industrial buildings, residential and mixed units.
- legal due diligence of real estate and investment projects
- legal assistance in the privatization of real estate and land, during auctions, tenders and competitions
- obtaining licenses, permits and approvals in construction
- legal support for the launching procedure of real estate and registration property rights on them
- changing the legal type of land and further registration of such changes
- preparation of projects and maintenance contracts of sale, lease, servitude of land, etc.
- legal support for obtaining the state acts on the land
- legal examination of state bills and documents of land allotment
- representation in state and local agencies, advisory service on land.
- resolution of disputes relating to construction, segregation of land and other issues in the field of land use in the manner prescribed by law.