Real estate and construction
The experts of the company PROXIMA accompany projects toward all kinds of property.
Providing legal support for development projects, we conduct a comprehensive due diligence, which allows you to identify and minimize project risks. Legal audit also includes assessing the rights to real estate, operations and management of these objects, as well as the proposed contracting schemes and ways to participate in the project. We also accompany the client at all stages of the project, from the preparation of the letter of intent and to obtain property rights and procedures of government registration.
We provide legal support to clients work with contractors and government agencies, including the negotiation and implementation of investment agreements with the participation of the state. We help solve complex land issues and, if necessary, to defend the interests of clients in courts.
PROXIMA provides a comprehensive range of legal services in the real estate and construction.
- Legal advice on the sale, purchase, lease, construction of office buildings, hotels, commercial and industrial buildings, residential and mixed complexes
- Legal due diligence of real estate and investment projects
- Legal assistance in the privatization of real estate, including land, including the conduct of auctions, tenders and competitions
- Legal advice on the acquisition of land ownership and use
- Licensing, maintenance inspection of the State Architectural and Construction Inspection
- Legal analysis procedures of land allotment
- General support of the work of the contractor and the customer building
- Bank guarantees for tender procedures
- Legal support of construction procedures
- Legal support commissioning of real estate and registration of property rights
- Obtaining permits for commencement of works of increased danger
- Certification of specialists in the field of design: Design Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Engineer, technical supervision, environmental engineer, architect certificate
- Submission to extinguish a declaration about the beginning of construction work (II, III category of complexity), declarations about readiness of the facility in operation (II, III category of complexity) permission to start construction work (IV, V category of complexity); input resolution about the readiness of the facility (IV, V category of complexity), and other coordination to extinguish.